Saturday, September 15, 2012

X Factor USA

The new season of X Factor USA has begun! This season, we have Demi Lovato and Britney Spears with us! YAYS! I really love Demi Lovato so much. She is so sweet and nice in the show. This season is a better season! I'm gonna show you my favorite contestants from X Factor USA. Here's a picture of the judges.


Here's a video of Paige Thomas' audition. 
I think she is so impressive. She's gonna be famous FOR SURE. Her voice is so powerful.
And her daughter is so cute!!

Here's a video of Carly Rose Soneclar's audition.
She is 13! I can't even believe that. Her voice is so AMAZING and POWERFUL.
She is so great. All the judges loved her voice and I love it too!

I haven't got a chance to watch ALL the auditions yet, but these are the ones that are the best so far. Both of them are gonna be big stars next time, FOR SURE. Both of their auditions made me cry. (I sound like an old lady)

No comments:

Post a Comment