Sunday, September 9, 2012

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift

This is Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. It's an Eau de Parfum (EDP) which last for about 4-6 hours, so it's good if you're going out for the whole day. Spraying it on fabric or hair makes the scent last longer.
I passed by Parkson one day, and saw that they are selling Wonderstuck already (they didn't have it in Malaysia until then). I was pretty excited to smell it, so I asked the guy if I could smell it. He gave me a sample, and it smells so good. It smells really sweet, kinda smells like jelly beans. If you like sweet smell, this would be good.
The packaging is so pretty! I really like the mini bracelet thing around the bottle. The box is very pretty as well! It has the sophisticated and pretty look ;) 
I really wanna get one soon! But still can't figure if I want Meow by Katy Perry or this :(


Here's a picture of the packaging!

This is the teaser for the perfume! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment