Friday, September 21, 2012

Microsoft Office Blockbuster Contest!

A few months ago, I joint the Microsoft Office Blockbuster Contest by Microsoft. I bought the Microsoft CD, and filled up the form for this contest. At that time, I thought, oh waste of time filling these up, not gonna win anything anyway. But still I filled up. The grand prize was a trip to Universal Studio, Hollywood. I knew it was impossible that I would win for the trip, so I didn't put my hopes high. A few weeks later, I got a call from Microsoft saying that I won 10 movie tickets from the contest. I was so excited for it, imagine not having to pay for your movie, for 10 movies! Anyway, they e-mailed me telling me that they will mail the tickets to me at the beginning of July. So, I kinda waited. It didn't come, so I thought they are not sending it anymore, or they were lying or whatever, and didn't bother about it anymore. The tickets came today! I was so excited and guess what? The expiry date is on the 26th October. WHAT?! You send it to me 2 months late and the expiry date is in one month?! Not that I don't appreciate the tickets, but I just wanna know what took you so long to mail it to me.

Anyway, thanks Microsoft for the movie tickets! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment