Monday, September 3, 2012

Online Shopping : Cotton On

Recently, there was a sale on the Cotton On website, and they offered free shipping as well. So, I went on to their website to check it out, and I bought a few stuffs.
I bought twice. This is the first batch, and the second batch is only coming on Wednesday. I buy two times because I had to help my friend to buy something and I found more great deals! These are the things I bought.
The delivery took two working days only! I was so surprised. I bought it on Thursday, then I came on Monday. PS: Friday wasn't a working because it's our Independence Day! Everything was well packed and yups! I'm really satisfied with their service :)

Shell Lace Tee! I got it for RM15 only!

 A stick-on bra. Got it for RM39.90!

 A pair of brogue. Got it for RM30!
Wasn't really pleased, because the quality isn't good.
But I never really expected good quality things from Cotton On anyway.

A pair of high-top shoes. Got it for RM15!
One thing I really like about this pair of shoes is that it's not so high. 
I wouldn't wear it if it's too high, because I'm not that kind of Justin Bieber person.

For all you Justin Bieber fans out there, don't get offended! I'm just saying that it's not my style. Haha. 

Will post up more pictures when the second batch comes! If you wanna shop online like me, you can go to asia.cottonon.com ! If you don't live in Asia, you can go to cottonon.com.au
And you can sign up for 30% discount!

Happy shopping :)



No comments:

Post a Comment