Monday, September 10, 2012

The Lucky One : Movie

I just watched the movie for The Lucky One this evening. Malaysia's theaters weren't showing them, so I downloaded it. The movie is based on The Lucky One book by Nicholas Sparks. I haven't read the book yet, but the movie is great! I loved it so much. But if the actor was somebody not good looking, instead of Zac Efron, some people might find it boring. That's what I think. But the story is really great! And Zac Efron looked handsomer than ever in that movie.

Ok, I'll write a summary of the movie and you'll decide if you wanna watch!
There's a boy named Logan (Zac Efron), he is a marine. One day, he found a photo of a girl in the middle of nowhere, and he went around asking who does it belong to, but it wasn't anybody's, so he kept it. He survived a few explosions and stuffs, so he thinks that the photo actually saved him. Then when he got back to the States, he went around looking for the girl, wanting to say thank you. Then they fell in love...

That's all I can write. Haha. I'm not a good writer. Might as well just let you watch the trailer.





No comments:

Post a Comment