Thursday, September 27, 2012

Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer split

Hello! Haven't blogged here for awhile. Anyway, I've just heard the news this evening, that Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer broke up. From what I've read, it's because of the death threats she has received from the fans and all that. I'm sure she has been receiving for a long time now, but I guess she couldn't take it anymore. She is a nice and sweet girl, and it really breaks my heart to hear the news. She loved Liam so much that she can actually stand it this long. She has been getting insults, death threats, or whatever that's bad, ever since Liam got famous. I mean, are you for really? Gonna threaten her to break up with Liam? If you are a true fan, you would want Liam to be happy. And I am pretty sure he was really happy with Danielle. He loves Danielle, and you can't change that fact, alright?


Now they're not together anymore. Congrats to whoever that sent the threats.


Want more information about this, google it!

No comments:

Post a Comment