Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back acne.

Hey guys. I wanna share some tips with you guys for back acne!
I have very serious back acne for about a year, and now it's getting better already. There was one day I went for facial, I told the beautician about my back acne. She suggested my to buy a piece of loofah-like thing. It's like a piece of cloth, but the material is same as the loofah material. She told me to use that to brush my back, because I can't really use my hands to do so (my hands are not that long). I put the shower gel on that piece of loofah-cloth and just brush my back. 
After you bathe, you'll feel really clean. Your skin will feel smooth and soft. No, I'm not exaggerating. The packing looks like the picture above. I got mine from 100 Yen, and I found out that you can get from Daiso as well! 

Back acne scars.
I have seen a lot of posts online, telling how to treat back acne scars. I have tried lemon scrub, it kinda hurts when I scrub the open acne scars that haven't heal. So I don't really recommend it for people with lots of open scars. 
And I have a Rose Bath Salt for scrubbing. I got it from a factory that supplies shops for hair products and body products in Sunway. It's really good, though I don't really like the smell. But it makes your skin really smooth. My sister uses it too, and she gave good comments about it as well! So I recommend bath salt for people with body acne. You can get one from The Body Shop and the similar shops. I have tried the bath salt from The Body Shop, and it is effective too!

I hope it helps for you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment