Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Favorite songs!

Hello! I'm gonna list down a few of my favorite songs and gonna try to categorize them for you, so you'll listen to whichever category you like ;) This is for those of you that wants to download songs, but don't know what to download. Here's a few of what I like, not sure if YOU will like it though.

Classics

  1. All My Life - K-Ci & Jojo
  2. Never Had A Dream Come True - S Club 7
  3. 6, 8, 12 - Brian McKnight
  4. We Are The World - Michael Jackson
  5. The Day You Went Away - M2M
  6. Pretty Boy - M2M
  7. Crazy - K-Ci & Jojo
  8. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
  9. I Believe I Can Fly - R Kelly
  10. Hero - Mariah Carey
  11. Without You - Mariah Carey
  12. You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson
  13. Saving All My Love - Whitney Houston
  14. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
  15. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
  16. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
  17. Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
  18. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
  19. I Don't Wanna Fight No More - Westlife
  20. You Raise Me Up - Westlife
I'm such an old lady. My classics list will go on and on, so I better stop here. Haha. Okay, I don't know how to categorize the other songs, because I can't really tell which is pop, rock, or whatnot. I'll just give you a list of the songs that I REALLY REALLY like, so that the list won't be too long.

Modern songs?

  1. Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine
  2. Remembering Sunday - All Time Low
  3. Lips of an Angel - Hinder
  4. Hanging by a Moment - Lifehouse
  5. Innocence - Avril Lavigne
  6. I Will Be - Leona Lewis
  7. I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
  8. Bad - The CAB
  9. I Love You - Avril Lavigne
  10. When I'm Gone - Eminem
  11. You Found Me - The Fray
  12. Take Your Sweet Time - Jesse McCartney
  13. Broken Arrow - Pixie Lott
  14. Officially Missing You - Jayesslee (originally by Tamia)
  15. Talking To The Moon - Bruno Mars
  16. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
  17. Grenade - Bruno Mars
  18. Far Away - Julia Sheer feat Kevin Littlefield
  19. Smother Me - The Used
  20. I Hurt Too - Katie Herzig
  21. Just A Dream - Sam Tsui feat Christina Grimmie
  22. Thinking of You - Katy Perry
  23. Firework - Katy Perry
  24. Wings - Little Mix
  25. How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes
  26. Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum
  27. Today My Life Begins - Bruno Mars
  28. A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
  29. If I Die Young - The Band Perry
  30. I Hope You Find It - Miley Cyrus
  31. Holes Inside - Joe Brooks
  32. Who You Are - Jessie J 
  33. Don't Forget - Demi Lovato
  34. Best Years of Our Lives - Avril Lavigne
  35. What Are Words - Chris Medina
  36. Goodbye - Avril Lavigne
  37. Two is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls feat Taylor Swift
  38. Dear John - Taylor Swift
  39. Enchanted - Taylor Swift
  40. Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift
  41. Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
  42. Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
  43. Lego House - Ed Sheeran
  44. The A Team - Ed Sheeran
  45. Wayfaring Stranger - Ed Sheeran
  46. I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
  47. Distance - Christina Perri feat Jason Mraz
  48. Lost Then Found - Leona Lewis feat One Republic
  49. Boston - Agustana
  50. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
  51. Crazy - Andrew Garcia
  52. We'll Be A Dream - We The Kings feat Demi Lovato
  53. A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
  54. Stick With You - Pussycat Dolls
  55. Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
So that's about it. The list is too long to be continued. Maybe next time, when I think of other amazing songs. Wanted to do another category for Christian songs, but I guess I'll do it another time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment