Thursday, September 20, 2012

Crying.


Too many tears

However, frequent crying is not always good for you and can be a sign of more serious conditions, such as depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and postnatal depression.
What's more, the healing affect of crying won't work for everyone.
Researchers have discovered that people who suffer a mood disorder are less likely to feel better after crying.
'If you're depressed and crying all the time, it's not good and you might need help,' says Dr Abigael San.

I got those from an article, a clinical one. I searched "Will you go blind if you cry too much?" on Google, and nobody really answered to that question, but I read a bunch of clinical articles. I'm kind of worried about myself. I've been crying almost every single day since last September. Which is about a year now. And I think I might need to see a psychologist or something. It's a serious thing. I'm not able to control my emotions and I'm so fearful. I'm afraid. And a big part of it, of course, has to do with the people around me. People keep making me upset. You don't have to please me, but you don't have to make me upset either. Well, they don't know what I've been through for the past one year, and during my childhood year, so they think I am as strong as others. But no, I'm the weakest/most fearful person I've ever known. Everybody that are close to me knows it, yet they still keep doing things to make me upset. Oh well. I have to do something about it. Hope the information above helps, though :)


On average women cry 47 times a year and men a mere seven. I think I cry more than that in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment