Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cher Lloyd

I really like Cher Lloyd now. That day I was watching her first X Factor audition, and I just cried. I love her so much, and the reaction of Cheryl Cole was epic. After that, every audition I watch of hers, I cry. She is so talented and gorgeous! And when she joined X Factor, she was only 16. Her voice is so powerful. Here's the video! Watch it!


Cher Lloyd's Fashion
She is all about being unique, not only in music, but also in fashion, which is one thing that I really like about her.

She rocks the short skirt every time. She has really nice legs!

Her casual look usually looks very dance-ish. Like she's going to dance.

Sweat pants and cropped top,with a pair of Dr Martens!

I really like this look, but I think the bag spoiled the whole look.
Absolutely love her knee high boots, and it's studded on the top!

I love this look so much. And I think it'similar to Jade Thirlwall's look.
Bow tie, checkered shirt and suspenders!

Cher Lloyd's Fragrance
Her fragrance launched on the 3rd of September, which is not very long ago, and I loved the packaging so much. The bottle is diamond in shape, and pink in color! I've read the description for the fragrance, and the smell of the fragrance is said to be mostly floral and fruity. Can't wait to get those! (They don't have it in Malaysia yet, only in the UK and other European countries)


A picture of the packaging of the fragrance!

Cher Lloyd and her fragrance at the launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment