Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Swimwear / Bikini haul

Hello guys! Recently, I've got pretty obsessed with bikinis and got a few of them online. And I've watched some swimwear / bikini haul videos that people make, and have decided to make one! I am just going to blog about it, no video.
So, I got my first bikini (not counting the ones that I wear when I was little) this year, in June, before I was going off for a vacation with my friend and her family. I got it from Billabong, and the one I got was on sale!



 This was my first pair of bikinis, ever! (not really)
I got it for RM120+ for both the top and the bottom. It's pretty cheap for Billabong.

Then after I came back from the vacation, I got pretty obsessed with bikinis and I went around looking for them. But I couldn't really find nice and cheap ones :( I saw a pair of Roxy bikinis in the Sunway Lagoon store the other day, it was perfect for me. I loved it so much and it was really cheap, but I didn't get it. Because it looked a little scratched and spoiled (?). Was really upset, it could've been my favorite bikinis!
Anyway, as I was doing my online shopping at Cotton On's website, I found some pretty ones! I bought lot's of tops, but only a few bottoms, because it's all mix and match and the bottoms area really expensive. Here's the ones I bought! (All the swimwear below are from Cotton On Online Store)

Floral triangle top!
It looked a lot nicer in the photo at the Cotton On's website. 

Plain black triangle top!
Simple and nice ;) 

Stripes bandeau!
They actually gave me the wrong color. They didn't show this color in the website. 
They showed the one with red stripes, but I didn't complain because I kinda like this one :)  

  Black ruffle bandeau!
I love this on so much. Love the little ruffles at the top.


Black ruffle triangle top!
I like this a lot too! Love the ruffle!
Black ruffle bikini bottom!
I am in love with this. My favorite bikini bottom so far.
I think the ruffle makes my legs look long/longer.   

Plain black bikini bottom!
Some people say that this one looks like a pair of panties.
But I think it looks ok. 
(PS: I just found out that singular for panties is a pair of panties. You can't just say 'panty')


Black with white polka dot frills one piece!
This is the only one-piece that I got. I like the frills at the top. 

I have another pink floral bandeau which is not shown here, because they gave me the wrong size, so they're mailing another one for me. Maybe I will show you in another blog post next time :) Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment